Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 April 2013

WELCOME!

Assalamualaikum wbt...:)

So, let me introduce a bit about myself. my name is Nazifa bt Jamel. gonna turn 19 years on this 5th May...and yeah! it will be on the election day.. that means the whole country will celebrate my birthday!!!!*chicken dance* errmm...okay..it's too over..:P

I'm from Sungai Petani, Kedah..this is my first time blogging and I feel a bit nervous..huh! *breathe in, breathe out*

why I created a blog? I wanna improve my writing skills both in English and Malay. before this many of my friends suggested me to create a blog...I took a looooonnnggggg time thinking of it..huhu...okay, I'll stop here first..

p/s: sorry if this post is a bit boring. In shaa Allah day by day I'll improve my writing. bye2...:')


2 comments:

  1. Hai Assalamualaikum.Im so excited with this new blog. K over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalaikumsalam...hoho..saya budak baghu blajaq...xgitu? hihi..:-*

    ReplyDelete