Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 April 2013

RELAY CARNIVAL

Assalamualaikum wbt..:)

In this entry I wanna share regarding relay carnival that was held in SMK Ibrahim a fortnight ago. 
okay..forget to tell something...I entered in that school for 6 months only...before I entered UiTM, I continued my studies in form 6..

Actually my friends invited me to join with them..it was them who were excited to meet me...I didn't meet them for almost 3 months since I entered UiTM..I promised to visit them during my semester break and I make it come true! yeay!!!

okay okay! back to the main topic...hihi..."Relay Carnival." It was an annual activity of my former school...and soooo I joined the activity by giving support to my class. So here are some pictures that I managed to snap..


don't this banner looks beautiful?? they make it in one night...I was like.......in one night only?? fantastic!



and these are my girl friends....but, it's not complete...someone is missing...:'(


they managed to collect silver medals...hey! congrats guys! #6PA1


we are one happy family! they're are awesome friends to me! *stole this picture from my friend's twitter*

Sorry for the quality of the pictures. Captured them all using my phone.

I suppose this is the end, see ya later peeps. Bye2...:-*



No comments:

Post a Comment