Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 April 2013

MR MIDNIGHT

Good evening everybody! 
I wanna ask, what comes out of your mind once you read out the topic??
             
                                      " MR MIDNIGHT"

Does it sound scary? will it increase up your adrenaline?  o_O

                   

Am I gonna write about ghost? do you think so? or my experience facing a ghost?
aaahhhhh!! many more questions will be playing in your mind...hmm..okay, stop it there.

what you're thinking of are definitely wrong! I am not going to write about ghost! no! no! no!

Actually it's all about my books....yeah! repeat it again...BOOKS! so, there's nothing to be scared of..hihi..

what? you don't believe it? here I'll show some of my collections..:)







I have more collections actually..once I was a big fan of "MR MIDNIGHT". It was introduced by my friend that was around in the year 2006...at that time I was still in the primary school, studying in year 6.

Whenever there's new series came out, I was really eager to buy them..you can get those collections from MPH or POPULAR bookstore and nowadays it is available in Malay language too.

So, I think that's all for this time. Hope you'll enjoy ^__^ Gonna see you again later peeps..XD
Assalamualaikum..:')

2 comments:

  1. Really nice share about your collection! Maybe someday you could share the contents of the books too.
    By the way, grammatically, after using 'do/does', the next verb in the same sentence must be in root form ie without adding -s or -ing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the positive comments. Actually, I'm a bit weak in grammar. I'll try to improve it.

    ReplyDelete