Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 May 2013

16MAY2013

Assalamualaikum wbt everybody!  yeah, I'm back!
hope that all my buddies are in good condition..nowadays, the weather are unpredictable..>.<
please take care of your health! (:

First of all, I would to wish Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers in Malaysia especially to those who had been teaching me starting from SK Taman Ria, SMK Convent Father Barre, SMK Ibrahim and also to my lectures in UiTM Lendu. Thanks a lot for teaching me formally or non-formally. (=

16th of May is the special date in my family...you know why?? hehe...-:p

While all teachers in the whole country celebrate Teacher's Day including my mom, my father celebrates his birthday. There's 2 celebration in one day! And for me it's very special...both my parents celebrate different occasion on the same day...is it right occasion?? heeee...I'm not pretty sure...*peace* =_=

And these are some presents that my mom received from her students.

there are mugs, pens, frame, cupcake and many more...=)

After Maghrib prayer, we decided to celebrate teacher's day and my father's birthday at The Manhattan Fish Market, located in Amanjaya Mall. and yeah, I've really enjoyed spending precious time with my family. It's the best moment ever in life. :-*

So, I think that's all. It's just a short entry...hehe...xD
Till we meet again peeps! May peace be upon you... ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment