Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 May 2013

HECTIC WEEKS

Assalamualaikum wbt...:-) 
In two weeks time, the new semester will be starting...oh nooooooooooooooo!!!!! 2months of holiday is going to end soon....very very very soon........get it??? :'(
  how fast the time flies! and yeah, the clock is envy with me I guess! and the month of Ramadhan is also around the corner...can't wait for it and Tarawikh prayer...hehe... (:

and now I'm running out of time...I need new stuffs for this new semester....I didn't make any shopping yet... :'/

I have to settle it by this weekend cause on the next weekend I'm going for a vacation to KOREA!!!! ^_____^    *please be jealous of me...hihi*

a day back from my vacation, I've to register in UiTM Lendu...my schedule is too pack! oh I just can't imagine how I'm going to face these HECTIC WEEKS!

I'll be extremely exhausted...I hope that there will be some time for me to rest. May Allah ease everything...:D

Okay, I'll stop here. keep calm & enjoy the last two weeks of semester break.
May peace be upon you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment